Here is a perfect recipe for the Christmas season! It can help keep the kids entertained, and it’s a good bite sized pudding (and it’s not that unhealthy either – bonus!)
- A tub of strawberries
- 4 ounces of cream cheese (I used low fat Philadelphia in an attempt to make it healthy!)
- 2 tablespoons of Honey (I used honey as a natural sweetner)
- Vanilla extract (you can use a teaspoon to flavour, or do what I do which is pour in a blobs worth until you’re happy – its up to you!)
- Chocolate chips
- Piping bag (this isn’t an ingredient, but you’ll need a large nozzle and a smaller nozzle)
How to make
- Cut off the leaves from the strawberry to give your santa a nice, flat base.
- Cut the top of the stawberry off. Make sure you don’t get the tops mixed up with the other strawberrys, as these tops are the santas hats.
- Next stage is to make the cheesecake mixture – yummy! Put the cream cheese into a bowl and add the honey to it. Mix it really well together, you want a smooth texture. Its easier if the cheese is at room temperature as it makes it softer and easy to mix!
4. After everything has been mixed together, you’ll want to put it into a piping bag with a large nozzle. Pipe the mixture onto the base of your santa, and then add the hat on top. You’ll want to use a fair bit of the mixtur as you’ll need to add chocolate chips. Use the chocolate chip as eyes and place them in your santa.
5. Change the piping nozzle to a smaller one, and add a dot of mixture to the santa hat, and add dots to the body to simulate buttons.
And there you have it, really adorable looking Santas! I hope you have trying these out. Let me know how they go 🙂
Until next time,